CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

tag...answer 35 question

1. Who was last ur sms from?
my hubby ( hai my sayang )


2. Where was ur pic taken?

last at home..


3. Your relationship status?

married


4. Have u ever lost a close frenz?

yes did....


5. What is ur current mood?

boring,sleepy,excited also tomorrow saturday(holiday)...


6. What is ur brother name?
i got 5brothers...so which one...i give all la harvin,sukvin,arjan,amar,kalvin


7. What is ur fav colour?

black


8. Where do u wish you were right now?

at home with my hubby n son


9. Have a crazy side?

yes...bad anger


10. Ever had a near death experience?

nope


11. Sumthing u do a lot?

my husband says i nag alot...


12. Angry at anyone?

right now no..


13. What's stopping u form going the person u like?
married..hehe


14. When was the last time u cried?

yesterday...my hubby dont take me out for makan..


15. Is there anyone u would do anything 4?

ya for my son...want give him good education.


16. What do u think about when u r falling asleep?

tmrw work


17. Who was the last person u talked to on the phone?

my mum


18. What r ur fav song?

dont really have


19. What r u doing right now?

sitting in front of pc at office


20. Who do u trust right now?
do i trust anyone??


21. Where did u get the shirt u r wearing?

its a new shirt i just buy last week


22. Have u kissed someone in the past week?

everydady,my son n my hubby


23. What is ur lucky number?

how to know that number lucky for me or not??


24. Who r ur frenz that r closes to u?

closes...i dont think so i have closes...


25. Describe ur life in the world?

unpredictable


26. Who r u thingking of right now?

my son


27. What should u be doing right now?

work


28. If u could wish 4 sumthing over a birthday cake right now what would it b?

i want to have happy family,n earn alot...want to become rich


29. What r u listening to?

nothing,my off always very quiet


31. Who was the last person yelled at u?

my hubby


32. Do u act differently around the person u look like?

yes...i do


33. What is ur natural hair colour?

dark brown


34. Who was the last person that make u laugh?

my son,he's smile n laugh make me laugh aslo..



0 comments: