CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

another TAG

tag again...this about pregnancy...those who never try yet...lets try do it...


1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
yes of course...every month since i got marry we was trying hard to get pregnant...after 1year 2month only i got pregnant...went tru so many ttpe of treatment than only got pregnant...

2. WHAT WAS YOUR SECOND CHOICE NAME FOR YOUR OPPOSITE GENDER NAME?
no idea yet...must see first after she born.

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
i was the most happiest person in the world...i feel god has given me everything. at the same time i cant believe it i got a baby...am i really a mum now...even i suffered when giving birth..but all i forgot once my once comes out to my world.

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
i was 23years 2 month old..

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
actually my last period was on the 19th of feb 2008...n that time i dont want to think abt pregnancy anymore,i give up n was thinking i cant get pregnant...n the whole month after my period we never plan.On 15th of march i went to ipoh to attend a wedding..so i put on a night at my aunt house who was pregnant 4month.next day after the wedding we was about to got back but my aunt was having stomach pain,her baby is too low so she wnt to go for a traditional massage,my mum force me to follow...so i thought okla..lets go massage also so that next coming month can get pregnant...reach there the lady massage my aunt first than call me..i told her i been marry for a year but no child yet...she say come i check..when she touch my stomach she told me u are pregnant...at that time i never believe...i was thinking where can by touching she can say i pregnant...my mum was the happiest,she believe it..n keep on telling me to take care...but i never hope anything...once reach kl i buy upt.next morning i did test n find it was (-)..i disapointed again...but my husband who confident i pregnant took me to clinic...doc scan..he told me can see anything...than he ask me to drink few glass of water till i feel want to go urine...after half n hour scan again....YES,the lady was right...i am pregnant...couldnt believe she was true....i feel very happy to see my husband who was to excited...

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
my mum in law n my mum

7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
yes,i really wanted to know..every time check up will ask the doc...but at 3month plus pregnancy doc can see the sex of baby...

8. DUE DATE?

26th nov 2008 (same our wed anniversery)

9.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?

not only morning....whole day was vomitinig...till 4month...cant smell any food...cant even see food infront of me...sure vomit....

10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?

i didnt crave anything...thats funny...lucky my husband..

11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?

my mum in law...she is staying with us..i just hate when she cook or talk to me....very fast i get angry...pity her.


12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
baby boy

14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
i gain 10kg....

13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX ?
eeemmm..ya sometimes..

15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
nope..

17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
nothing so serious...

18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Damansara Damai medical centre

19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
i didnt get any pain....but was in labour room to wait give birth took almost 9hours....


20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
of course my hubby...he was the most excited...

21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
my hubby...he say that was the first n last...cant see me being cut...haha..scared of blood...

22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
C-section...baby dont want to come out natural way..

23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
yes i was on epidural

24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGHT?
2.9kg

25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
on 18th of nov 2008...at 5.45pm...one week early

26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
name has choosen by me n my hubby Kelvin Rajdev Singh. (some dont like it...thats their problem...as long we are happy)

27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
he is 4month 2 weeks old...

28. WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN?

ya..for sure..want to try for daughter now





0 comments: