CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

homework from k.jue again...

this tag has give by kak jue,so have to do it...lets do...interesting abt urself...


NAMA2 TIMANGAN ANDA
reena
sayang (only hubby call me this :-) )


ANDA SEORANG YANG
i am a person very2 fast to get angry,sometimes cant control my anger...but i am also a person will never say no to someone ask for help if i can...love shopping,very fast get fedup of something...n a person who love my family alot.


INSAN TERISTIMEWA/ DESCRIBEKAN DIA TERLALU INSTIMEWA DIMATA ANDA
first in the list is my parents who brought me up...
second my hubby who really can tolerate me...hehe...
third of course my son who i love alot,n make my life full with happinest...

LAGU KESUKAAN YANG SUKA LAYAN SEKARANG

always change...no song that really fav..

MAKANAN KESUKAAN ANDA

depends on my mood also...but i like more fast food...

3 BENDA YANG MESTI ADA DALAM BEG ANDA

my phone

wallet

my car key

KALI TERAKHIR MASA ANDA NANGIS DAN KENAPA?

actually yesterday... my hubby la,i want to eat outside...but dia buat malas2...

TAG 6 RAKAN ANDA

kepada 6 org yang masih belum buat lagi...so rajin2 la ya...




0 comments: