CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

last week

nothing much done last week...we went ipoh to visit my uncle who is very serious in icu...spend time playing with kelvin...went parenthood exhibition..here just the latest photo..






husband consecrate driving



me busy seeing view



my bro car who follow together



my dad at tapah rest house



my bro busy eating


my sister


beautiful green view


kelvin (look like gal right)


at parenthood exhibition husband got chance to massage


cute huggies mascot





5 comments:

fazilzura said...

wahh besh nye jalan2 balik ipoh

~chekuna~ said...

reena suka berjalan2 yer...
everyweek berjalan..sonoknya.. :)

Reena said...

kak zura memang best..tapi tak bawak kelvin bila gi ipoh tu yang best..hehe...

kak chekuna reena nie memang jenis tak suka duk rumah..kalau boleh nak jalan2 jek selalu

Mrs. Simplicity said...

oh, yela, kelvin mcm girl pulak. heheh.. gi jalan2 ek? best nye. kitorg bulan puasa weekend slow la skit. nak gi parenthood exhibition tp bole terlupa. mesti best kan?

saveme_zero said...

alahai..cutenya kevin.