CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

brother & sister relationship

Rakhi is an unspoken pledge exchanged between a brother and sister cementing their fraternal relationship. This also reinforces their protective bond against all ills and odds. On Rakhi day sister decorate rakhi thali with sweets, rakhis and tie a delicate, sometimes decorated, thread on the wrist of their brothers as a symbol of love and affection. Through the passage of time, festivals are undergoing many changes. Today's rakhi is also known as RakshaBandhan meaning the bond of protection. Rakhi is the most sacred festival for sisters and brothers. On this day sisters tie rakhi thread on the wrist of the brothers. In bygone days priests used to tie a sacred thread on the wrist of people of his congregation.


my 1st brother...younger to me


my sister tie my brother


me with my 2nd brother


sister with my 2nd brother


me with my 3rd brother


my sister with my 3rd brother


me with my 4th brother


my sister with my 4th brother

n my younger brother is not in the pic..coz we was out for his tuisyen classses...its ok next year sister tie for u ok...



0 comments: