CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Diwali Celebration

Happy diwali to all my blogger frens who celebrate diwali...this year Diwali was my son first diwali,not so grand coz my uncle just pass away last month...but we did a small open house with family members...at the same time we celebrate my mother in law 62 birthday....




with my sister in law mother

my nephew


my mum n bother


my brother


kel with his uncle


 
 
 
 
my mum place


MIL birthday cake


 


 
my nephew...newborn baby...so cute


MIL birthday cake again..


 
dapat hadiah...


 

3 comments:

shah-ila-ain said...

hAPPY dIWALI REENA...EHHH KELVIN SGT HANSOM N PUTIH MELEPAK ...

[I][T][A] said...

happy diwali reena.... byknya kek... mesti best...

Mrs. Simplicity said...

happy diwali reena, kelvin tak pakai baju kebangsaan ke? reena?

happy belated bday to your MIL too. hiw is she? nmpk sihat tuh...