CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kelvin @ grandma h'se

Due to my mother in law today got follow up at hospital for bone scan...i have to send kelvin to my mum's house coz me working...so last night went to rawang to send him...kelvin love to go there coz there he will be pampered alot by my family..all the time carry him only..so when i pick up him back..i will have hard time...coz he want me to carry him all the time...



kel with my sister who pampered him alot


kel with my mum


my brother

2 comments:

tini said...

hi reena. 1st time here.just cant resist cute kelvin.. i think their grandma/uncle/aunt just can stop adoring him. it happend to my mom's place too =)

Mrs. Simplicity said...

kelvin tak nangis ek? good boy... kalau nia tuh, mmg menangis macam kena dera. uhuhu..