CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Tagged Purse from kak zura

this tagged from kak zura...she ask me to this homework last week...but was busy..but today i will complete my homework ok kak zura...

A. Snap the picture of both inner and outer of y
our purse





B. Introduce your purse brand, price & where you buy
brand carlorino....this wallet i got gift from my husband on my last year birthday...he bought at times square...but i dont know how much...


C. Take out whatever its inside your purse
reena just show all the card only ya...tu je ada dalam tu selain duit....


* here is my ic , license, bank's card,insurance cards,panel aia card,my check up at damansara damai medical centre card n all shopping discounts n points card.


D. Tagged other 7 persons.
looks like all done d,but who ever visit my blog still never do this tag pls take n do..

E. Comment on your friend’s (who tagged you) purse.

semua wallet loaded with shopping cards...

0 comments: